Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Evaluation

I started out this blog with the idea that I would like to share all the good ideas I hear about, read about, or think of. In part, I think the blog does this.

I discovered a couple things, as I've written this blog, that surprise me. The first is that the many of the best ideas haven't been thought of yet and it seems I'm more interested in these ideas than ones that have already been thought of. I find myself asking a lot of questions with good ideas as unfinished answers. Maybe I should have titled my blog "In search of good ideas."

I also found that life is more inspiring when you write about it. Putting something down on paper (or in HTML) helps me organize my thoughts about whatever I'm writing about and, many times, brings a smile to my face. Writing my thoughts and sharing good ideas has helped me enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment