Monday, April 5, 2010

New Life

The most memorable message of this Spring's General Conference for me was the testimony Pres. Monson bore about the Savior's Ressurection. Whew, what a talk!

Afterwards, I just thought to myself that I could have sat through 8 hours of static if I knew I would be able to hear his message at the end. Luckily, I didn't have to do that and all the other talks were great as well but I think I'll not forget the prophet's testimony.

I was struck by the fact that we will all die. That seemed to be a focus of his message. We will all die and go to heaven (or elswhere *gulp*) someday. I guess if you try to live with the end in mind, you'd probably make better choices with the time you have left.

Overshadowing our imminent death is the fact that we get to live again!

No comments:

Post a Comment